My Brothers and sisters(:

Monday, May 2, 2011

If you're going to get any joy out of being depressed, you've got to stand like this.

How i wish i could be on time to cover my ears with my palms whenever you're gonna say something which i dont really wish to hear, things that make my heart ache so badly :C
I'm gonna be back in that junk place tomorrow D: i guess it will be a sadden-ing week again:(
Still remembered what she told me when i was in camp, I couldn't understand what I felt that moment, but one thing I was sure though... I could not go on a day without a single word from her, I'd become used to having her, even though we doesnt met often nowadays. But truly, she already occupied a space, a large one, in fact in my life.

I Still kept the message i wanted to sent to her when i was in camp, but my mind holded me back, Saying, I dont see a point for you to message her when you obvious know that you wont be expecting anything back. It's sad thinking about all this stuff, its devastating:(

For me being depressed means you can spend all day in bed, and still not get a good night rest.



It is at times like this that I know
what my purpose is in life.
I am here to love you,
to hold you in my arms, to protect you.
I am here to learn from you
and hoping to receive your love in return.
I am here because there is no other place to be.

No comments: