My Brothers and sisters(:

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Chances are so hard to come by and the second one is like, impossible to find?

It has been months, things aint changing and you're still not by my side..
Hais, i too think that i'm not myself anymore, yeah..i dont talk to you in this manner last time.. true enough, i dont scold you at all. I'm sorry man, It's getting out of hand but i promise you, i will change for the better alright? I <3 you my dear, with all my heart. This will never change(:

It's hard to accept, but you can't change the past. You can't go back and manipulate things to the way you wanted them to happen. Because life is to be meaningless and boring and just not worth living. But you can change the future and that's a beautiful thing about it(: Yes, I will make mistakes. And yes, you will have bad days , but as long as you let the past go, you'll have such a gorgeous and and beautiful time ahead of you. Trust me my dear, I wont hurt you. i love you! And thats my finally say<3

Frustrated because I can't tell if it's real. Mad because I don't know how you feel. Upset because we can't make it right. Sad because I need you day and night. Angry because you won't take my hand. Aggravated because you don't understand. Disappointed because we can't be together, but still I'll love you forever my precious Alvina<3!

No comments: