My Brothers and sisters(:

Saturday, June 4, 2011

I love you and no one can ever take that away

Girls like you are hard to find, but i'm very glad i did. It feels like i've known you forever, I think i knew from the start i fall in love with you but that still didn't stop it. I love you more than you will ever know. I would do anything for you, I'm in love with you and nothing could make me stop loving you, I'm always thinking of you, even in my sleep, you're on my mind:( YOU TRULY MEAN THE WORLD TO ME! I Would stay awake just to watch you sleep, There's no word to describe how much i feel about you. I dont care if you think i could do better, because i WANT you! I know forever implies many things and is a long time, but i mean each one of those things and that time i'm willing to spend. You know what? I love girls before, But never have i been so deeply in love, not untill we got together. I'm being frank, Just the thought of hurting you hurts me.
If i was stranded on an island for a year and i could only take one thing, of course it would be you. I only have one question, WHY CAN'T IT BE FOREVER?

No comments: