My Brothers and sisters(:

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Her mysterious,fascinating face is so lovable!

No more laughing moments with you,No more joke time with you..but you know what?? every second, every hour of everyday..you are on my mind! I'm always thinking of you. Thinking if you ever think of me too..but i know you don't and you won't:( You don't have any clue about my real feelings for you, maybe I'll just keep this on my heart and will be contented on just having to see you everyday . This is really hard for me. But i know that this is for the best even if i am silently breaking into pieces! :(

I’m sorry for all the wrong that I’ve done
I’m sorry for the hurt that I've caused
I’m sorry for every tear you’ve shed
I’m sorry I was wrong
I’m sorry for every quarrel
I’m sorry for the giving you sleepless nights
I’m sorry that I failed
I’m sorry I’ve made you sad
I’m sorry I haven’t been there
I’m sorry for being immature
I’m sorry for being selfish
I’m sorry for not making you feel loved
I’m sorry for making you feel forgotten
I’m sorry for not being there emotionally
I’m sorry for not making you feel needed
I’m sorry for not being the guyI know I can be
I’m sorry for not being the lover I used to be
I’m sorry for not being the cuddler I once was
I’m sorry for everything
I feel like a disgrace
I Love You


Why did you change?

I thought we're forever but now we're nowhere,

Can i wish for the time to stop?

and return to the times that we're still in love,

Like we used to.....

No comments: