My Brothers and sisters(:

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

Is the word "love" important?
I don't know but for me, you are more important.
Do you know why?
Because how can I say "I love you" if you're not here?

Still remember i asked you this before? "why do you love him so much?" you told me, "because we've been together for so long", I got annoyed because you're numb, you didn't even think that the time you were together, it took me longer to have waited for you! It's the past already, I know. I should'nt mention it. But i just wanna tell you i had not forgotten every single thing we've gone through. I want to be with you forever, That's how much i loved you!

No matter how many times I get hurt because of you, I won't leave you. Because even if I have a hundred reasons to leave you, I'll look for that one reason to fight for you.

An angel asked me "why are you sad?", thinking of you I answered "because I miss her"? then I heard the angel giggle..I looked up and began to smile and said ohh, it's you! But guess what, It's just a dream afterall D:

They said that if you are unable to sleep, it's because there's someone thinking about you..surely that person misses you. That's why if you can't sleep, sorry, I can't help it.

I'm going to book in soon, Lets just pray that you'll call me later on uhh.

I got a friend who say this to me, loving someone is tiring, sometimes happy, sometimes you'll cry!
They said I'll have enough someday.
I said to them, that is not true, you know why? "when does ever a person had enough if his love is true? He turn speechless..for godsake! I never felt tired loving her, I'm always happy seeing her, I cried because i love her! It's all about her? So why would i have enough someday?

No comments: