My Brothers and sisters(:

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Never ever treat your dream girl badly. You'll regret eventually.

I don’t have a good answer for all the things I've done, but I’m sorry. I know that sorry will never be good enough for all the pain and despair I’ve caused you, and it will never be. I can never forgive myself for what I've done, nor do I expect you to. I just want you to know that you’ve touched my life and changed me for the better.
Ever since I’ve come to know you, I have felt this indescribable feeling only I share with you. It seems like everytime I close my eyes, every time I breathe, I think of you:( I never knew how dead I was until I met you. You’ve opened my eyes to what this world holds girl. Until then I never realized how blue the sky really is. Hais.. I guess what I’m trying to say is that you’ve saved my life in more ways I'll ever know, You’ve taught me everything. About life, hope and the long journey ahead. I’ll always miss you, but I know that what we had will never be forgotten but remember forever and ever. You have come into my life at a time when I needed you the most girl. We talked about so many things that I started to realize my heart and my soul could actually feel something other than hurt. You placed comfort whenn there was fear, confidence when there was doubt, Concern when i wasn't feeling quite well, this may be the past. But i didnt forget the things that you've done for me. I wanted to hold onto to this so badly that I did whatever it took for you to notice. What I didn't realize was that I could lose my entire being, all of who I was and all that I had placed in you. I wanted to be the one who would be there when you needed to talk, I wanted to be the comfort for your soul when the world was too much to handle. I wanted to be strong for you when everything else seemed impossible. I wanted to love you in only the way you deserved to be loved, never realizing that I was destroying myself and you:( Somehow I needed you to be a part of my life. Please will you give me a chance to show you the old me? The old me who could jeopardize anything just for you? No Shouting, No yelling at you. I regretted! Strongly Regretted...

No comments: