My Brothers and sisters(:

Saturday, November 12, 2011

That One Special Girl.

There's always that one girl that you will never forget. The one girl that will have your heart forever. That one girl that could make you smile on the worst of days and make you fall in love with her all over again.

The hardest part of remembering her is knowing she isn't there anymore. That she is gone. And that it was your own fault..

She's everything you could dream of and more. She's the definition of perfect in your eyes. Nobody sees her like
you do. Nobody knows her like you do.

She's the prize possession that you couldn't even imagine how lucky you are to be with. To call her your girl. The girl you are going to miss every day for the rest of your life. The one that is worth every tear you cry and every hard time you go through.

Never let that girl slip away no matter what the circumstances. It's not worth the pain and emptiness you will feel after.

Love her every day and cherish every moment you
spend with her. If she is the girl you can't imagine being without then don't mess that up. Because no other girl will ever make you feel that way she does.

I lost my babe, The pain is really killing me.

To my precious girl..

Our relationship has changed a lot over time. We're no longer so similar in personalities, nor do we have as many close moments. In some ways, we know each other backwards and forwards, in others, we quickly realize we have no idea what we're doing. And I'm sorry for that.
I guess what I'm really trying to say is that I do love you. No matter what I say or how I act, I love you. I'm sorry I get jealous and insecure most of the time, but losing you scares me more than anything else in the world.

I really hope we'll be cool as soon as possible. I swear i'll hold on tight to you and never let you feel a hurt ever again. I Love you babe.

No comments: