My Brothers and sisters(:

Friday, November 18, 2011

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, It might have been.

It will never get any easier for me, every little thing reminds me of her, I keep telling myself to get over her, and to go on with my life, but how can I go on, when the one person I want to go on with is gone?

And how can I ever go on, when all I ever wanted to do was to tell her that I loved her more than anything on this earth? I never got the chance to say those three little words, words that many people take for granted. But I now know that those three little words will always be words I will NEVER take for granted again! I doubt that I will ever find happiness again, it was a once in a lifetime chance and I have to learn to deal with my mistakes.

But this is what I mean by "you never know what you have until its gone" she’s gone, and I will forever miss her, I only wish she knew this, I only wish she knew, that I still love her more than ever, and that I always will! I only wish that I could go back in time and change everything to make it better, to make it right! But I know I am only living in a dream, it will never happen. But I am only human, I can only wish.. Right? Hais I really wants her back:(

No comments: