My Brothers and sisters(:

Saturday, November 19, 2011

I'm hurting so bad inside, I wish you could see.

To the person I considered my soulmate,
when you came into my life,
I told myself I would love you
and never gonna hurt you..


You were my bestfriend,
my love, my everything.

Till one day, you showed me that
you're sick, you're afraid you can't stay with me any longer.


I refuse to believe you at first,
but when I saw those tears fell down your cheeks,
It speels out the truth about
how you really feel inside.

You were deeply hurt,
ya, I know..
I was hurt too.


You can't even look straight into my eyes when you said, It was too late!

My life has changed at that very moment.
I just found myself on bended knees
yelling. why?
!

I was down completely.
But I had to be strong for you,
At your worst, I was there.


I know you're happy now
wherever you are.
and me, here I am..
hurting.. broken:(

The sadness of the night brings back the days we had,
The time you let go of me,
and the moment that I surrendered you..


Even silence reminds me of all the sorrow.
The pain...
and my hopelessness...


Hear me say this one last time...
I have found the essence of my life,
I have discovered a world that's beautiful
because of you.








No comments: