My Brothers and sisters(:

Friday, November 25, 2011

I wish only happiness to her, for it makes me happy.

As I am writing this now I am more and more accepting the fact that you just don’t care about me. The illusions has worn off. And I have now little hope that you would ever care. After we broke up I would keep myself awake at night crying and sobbing. I would think , One day she’ll come up to me and say ..I still think about you. I had hope that you might care. But I was letting myself fall for that illusion again, stupid me:(

I kept thinking that this loneliness, this sadness, this.. emptiness would be gone if I kept you by my side. But now, I realize that even though something is near you.. they feel.. distant. Was it because I was forcing them to continue staying by my side? Was it because.. because you don't feel the way I wanted you too. Was it because.. was it because I was too selfish to realize what you truly felt? Was it because.. I was always focusing on my feelings, that I didn't even have the time to consider what YOU felt? Or was it because.. you saw right through me?

I thought that this love was our destiny. I thought that you would always stay by my side because, I felt something connect between us when we first met.. All I ever wanted for us to be happy, but I guess things wasn't like the way it was before.

I just wanted to say.. that even after all we've been through, you thought me something special. Even though our love didn't last, I truly realized how it felt like to have a true love.

No comments: