My Brothers and sisters(:

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm not finished loving you.

While trying to cope with the overwhelming emotions of a break up it often occurs to us that staying friends with the ex would at least bring some relief and hope. Unfortunately this path is like swimming in shark infested waters, fraught with danger and if you not careful you will end up drowning or getting eaten alive.

I'm writing all this because I'm confused and I need help! I don't know what is supposed to happen now. Should I just let go for a while or am I expecting too much too soon. We're doing better but we still can't bring up issues without almost arguing. What does one do after they separate? I don't want us to grow apart and it's over just like that because we are not talking but at the same time it hurts to just act like we're on vacation for a while and laugh and joke. This has affected me emotionally and I guess I'm just trying to figure out where all this is headed so the pain can be over if that makes sense.

You may never know how important you are to me or how much I care for you, but you are and you will always be. Bear in mind that I couldn't afford to lose someone I've learned to care about so much.

No comments: